- An introduction to the Roman alphabet
- Ecclesiastical Latin syntax and morphology, as presented in the set text
- An introduction to the Latin Bible in the Vulgate version used by the early church
- Audio/Video conferencing
- Chat Rooms
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online Quizzes/Tests
- Online assignment submission
- Streaming Multimedia
No eligibility requirements
No special requirements
This subject provides an introduction to Ecclesiastical Latin through reading and translating original texts.
A range of assessment procedures will be used to meet the unit learning outcomes and develop graduate attributes consistent with University assessment requirements. Such procedures may include, but are not limited to: essays, reports, examinations, student presentations, case studies and online interactive student performance tasks.
Textbook information is pending.