Explore 148 results by leading Australian Universities
- Bachelor Degree
Course results for Undergraduate Psychology Degrees
0 Saved degrees (to compare save at least 2)
MAQ-PSY-DEG | Undergraduate
Analyse the human mind and behaviour
Open your mind to the study of developmental, social and child psychology. Understand how the humans process and assess information. Start down a path that could lead to a career in health, social welfare, human resources or market research.
USA-BPS-DEG | Undergraduate
Make a start on your future in psychology
Learn the basics of research in psychology before moving onto advanced methods. Study the inner workings of the human mind including cognitive and biological psychology. Specialise in electives to suit the career you want.
USA-PSY-DEG | Undergraduate
Choose a career with a human touch
Explore the ways people act, think, react and relate to others. Examine cause and affects in behaviour and reveal human health consequences. Examine social policy and counsel communities. Choose to specialise in criminal justice or ageing and disability.
TAS-PSY-DEG | Undergraduate
Unlock career pathways—including professional psychology
Studying the biological and physical principals of human behaviour can lead to careers in business, education, justice, or care. Get psychology foundations and transferrable skills. Add further accredited study to become a registered psychologist.
TAS-PSC-DEG | Undergraduate
Explore multiple avenues in science
Why choose one field of science when you can explore many? Specialise in psychological science while exploring the other avenues scientific study has to offer.
TAS-PJS-DEG | Undergraduate
Combine justice with psychology for a future in criminal minds
Understand the justice system, while honing in on the inner workings of the psyche. Combine your passions in both fields for a future in criminal minds.
TAS-PEC-DEG | Undergraduate
Explore decision-making for people and populations
In this dual degree you'll explore the inner-workings of decision-making for persons and populations. Delve into the mind as well as wealth distribution.
- Society and Environment Major,
- Industry, Policy and Business Strategy Major
TAS-BPS-DEG | Undergraduate
Combine business with psychology to understand consumers
Interested in business but can't help thinking about psychology? Graduates of business who have studied psychology have a unique edge in understanding employees and consumers alike - launching fulfilling careers dealing with both people and brands.
- Business Economics,
- Managing People and Organisations
TAS-BBS-DEG | Undergraduate
Carve out a career as unique as you are
Explore hypotheses and understand the inner workings of businesses while you're at it. Graduate with the ability to work in either field or combine your expertise.
- BA. Business - Accounting Major,
- BA. Business - Business Economics Major,
- BA. Business - Finance Major,
- BA. Business - Marketing Major,
- BA. Science - Psychological Science Major,
- BA.Business - Managing People and Organisations,
- BA. Science - Geography and Environment Major,
- BA. Science - Sustainability
- Edith Cowan University Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Psychology
- La Trobe University Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Psychology
- Macquarie University Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Psychology
- Southern Cross University Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Psychology
- Swinburne University of Technology Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Psychology
- University of South Australia Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Psychology
- University of Tasmania Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Psychology