Explore 87 results by leading Australian Universities
- Media & communication
- Curtin University
- Bachelor Degree
Course results for Curtin University Undergraduate Media & communication Degrees
CUR-FAI-DEG | Undergraduate
Compose your artistic career
Critically interact with fine art traditions considering the visual and social needs of society. Contribute to the artistic aesthetic. Design ways to network and connect to people and places. Draw on your strengths of self-criticism and self-discipline.
CUR-DDP-DEG | Undergraduate
Futureproof your career when you build your digital toolbox.
Double down on your options when you combine digital design with the ability to adapt your writing for a variety of platforms. Become a one stop shop for digital content creation, able to work individually or collaboratively to engage audiences.
CUR-NET-DEG | Undergraduate
The digital world needs technically literate communicators
Study digital publishing, virtual collaboration and social networks alongside networked technologies, regulation and the economics of the internet. Take electives in media, design, IT and marketing to secure skills that are coveted by every industry.
CUR-ICV-DEG | Undergraduate
Design your interactive career
Visualise and articulate how people network and connect online. Express culture through design. Get critical and recognise the value of cultural diversity versus technology. Explore art history and theory. Draw on your technical and intuitive strengths.
- Curtin University Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Communication
- Curtin University Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Creative writing
- Curtin University Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Journalism
- Curtin University Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Media studies
- Curtin University Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Public relations
- Curtin University Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Writing