Explore 42 results by leading Australian Universities
- Logistics & supply chain management
- Bachelor Degree
Course results for Undergraduate Logistics & supply chain management Degrees
0 Saved degrees (to compare save at least 2)
TAS-PSC-DEG | Undergraduate
Explore multiple avenues in science
Why choose one field of science when you can explore many? Specialise in psychological science while exploring the other avenues scientific study has to offer.
- Bachelor of Psychological Science - Logistics and Supply Chain Management Major
- Bachelor of Psychological Science - Geography and Environment Major
- Bachelor of Psychological Science - Sustainability Major
TAS-LOG-DEG | Undergraduate
Join the in-demand field of logistics
Gain a holistic perspective of the interdependencies in logistics and international trade. Use specialist skills in management to apply problem solving skills around the world.
TAS-BBS-DEG | Undergraduate
Carve out a career as unique as you are
Explore hypotheses and understand the inner workings of businesses while you're at it. Graduate with the ability to work in either field or combine your expertise.
- Bachelor of Business - Accounting Major
- Bachelor of Business - Business Economics Major
- Bachelor of Business - Finance Major
- Bachelor of Business - Human Resource Management Major
- Bachelor of Business - Management Major
- Bachelor of Business - Marketing Major
- Bachelor of Science - Psychological Science Major
- Bachelor of Science - Logistics and Supply Chain Management Major
- Bachelor of Science - Geography and Environment Major
- Bachelor of Science - Sustainability
SWI-BLS-DEG | Undergraduate
Drive business success across the entire supply chain
Get to know the process of logistics from a global perspective. Cover core business units and specialist topics including procurement and operations management. You’ll be work-ready with industry-relevant skills including project management and risk.
TAS-GLM-DEG | Undergraduate
A specialist business degree to unlock careers in world trade
Develop a broad understanding of the maritime industry, including ship operations and ports management. Explore relevant business concepts including imports and exports, and international business communication. Joins the industry that moves the world.
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Maritime Business Management