Explore 363 results by leading Australian Universities
- Law & justice
Course results for Postgraduate Law & justice Degrees
0 Saved degrees (to compare save at least 2)
RMI-LAW-MAS | Postgraduate
Your postgraduate path to a career in law
Designed for non-law graduates, this law degree opens doors to a range of professional opportunities where legal qualifications are sought. Gain comprehensive knowledge of the Australian legal system whilst choosing from many electives to suit your goals.
GRF-MIR-MAS | Postgraduate
Start a career in the foreign service
Become an expert in international relations by studying foreign policy issues, global politics and human rights ethics. When you graduate, you'll be qualified to work in several meaningful areas, including government diplomacy and international aid.
GRF-MCJ-MAS | Postgraduate
Contemporary criminological theory in practice
Deepen your knowledge of the justice system and gain insight into key policy debates and contemporary research methods. Graduates find roles in criminal justice related fields such as crime prevention, community health and local government.
MAQ-PSP-MAS | Postgraduate
A unique course in Australia
Take a dual focus towards policy and social research. Learn how policy is shaped, before gaining skills to design and deliver your own. Use research to address sustainable communities, welfare, immigration, population health and more.
CUR-HRI-MAS | Postgraduate
Engage with a range of perspectives to develop your own position
Explore philosophy and theory, cultures and religions, instruments and institutions, activism, advocacy and community education. Graduates find career opportunities in diplomatic services, human rights, aid programs and government
FLI-JRS-MAS | Postgraduate
Take up a flexible law degree that works for you
Engage with an innovative model of postgraduate study grounded in problem-based learning. Start on a pathway to practice as a barrister and solicitor, or work in fields as diverse as commerce, consulting and advising, social justice and human rights.
MAQ-CYB-MAS | Postgraduate
Help meet the global demand for cyber security experts
Help public and private organisations cope with increasing levels of cyber crime. Respond to simulated cyber security threats. Choose from specialisations including cyber security analysis, cyber governance and management and 'Internetworking'.
GRF-FMH-MAS | Postgraduate
This degree is a collaboration with the Queensland Health Department's School of Mental Health
Become a highly valued forensic mental health specialist able to practise at an advanced level. Study assessment, legislation and policies, research and evaluation. Examine interventions with offenders, justice and crime, law and behaviour.
USQ-JDR-MAS | Postgraduate
Postgraduate law for non-law graduates
Add this approved law qualification to your bachelor degree–and start your legal career in just 2 years! You’ll work through a comprehensive study of law and the Australian legal system. Develop your research skills. Prepare for professional practice.
- Postgraduate Masters Business law
- Postgraduate Masters Criminal justice
- Postgraduate Masters Criminology
- Postgraduate Masters Forensics
- Postgraduate Masters Human rights
- Postgraduate Masters International relations
- Postgraduate Masters Law
- Postgraduate Masters Public policy
- Postgraduate Masters Security & counter terrorism
- Australian National University Postgraduate Masters Law & justice
- Bond University Postgraduate Masters Law & justice
- Charles Sturt University Postgraduate Masters Law & justice
- Curtin University Postgraduate Masters Law & justice
- Flinders University Postgraduate Masters Law & justice
- Griffith University Postgraduate Masters Law & justice
- Macquarie University Postgraduate Masters Law & justice
- RMIT University Postgraduate Masters Law & justice
- University of Southern Queensland Postgraduate Masters Law & justice