Explore 540 results by leading Australian Universities
- Law & justice
Course results for Law & justice Degrees
GRF-CCJ-DEG | Undergraduate
Qualified criminology practitioners are in demand nationally
Examine crime and its causes, society’s response and related social issues. Qualify for a career in the demanding criminal justice system in policing, corrections, security, regulatory law enforcement, crime prevention and customs
- Criminal Justice
UNE-LLB-DEG | Undergraduate
A quality law degree for anybody and everybody
If you’re passionate about the legal system, or looking for a start to your legal career, this law degree is open to everyone—no matter your background or school marks. Understand Australian law, conduct legal research, and communicate with persuasion.
MUR-BGS-DEG | Undergraduate
Protect our world against threats
You’ll cover terrorism, political violence, crimes that have effects across national borders, global poverty and even climate change. Learn how to combat situations in the short-term and use prevention longer-term.
CSU-LAW-DEG | Undergraduate
A fully-registered foundation qualification in law
Take your first steps towards a future in law. Get an introduction to the Australian legal system before specialising in subjects that interest you. Upon completion of further study, you may become a lawyer in Australia.
MAQ-BSS-DEG | Undergraduate
A degree designed in consultation with security industry stakeholders
Scrutinise risk analysis, intelligence, emergency responses and national resilience. Apply analytical tools to contemporary security, defence and policy challenges. Graduates pursue government graduate intake programs or careers in the private sector.
UNE-PLS-DIP | Undergraduate
The professional pathway to a paralegal career
Become a paralegal, legal secretary, or law-related professional. Start with the basics of the Australian legal system and laws. Develop your professional skills including communication and research. Touch on business law and procedure law.
USA-CRJ-DEG | Undergraduate
Graduate with skills demanded by the criminal justice sector.
Lock in your understanding of the criminal justice foundations of law enforcement, courts and corrections. Consider social factors and psychology. Explore contemporary issues like cybercrime. Study under experienced academics with industry backgrounds.
UNE-CRM-DEG | Undergraduate
Get hands-on with criminology
Intrigued by crime shows and podcasts? Carve your future in the field with an inter-disciplinary degree. Cover criminology, forensic science, criminal justice and what leads people to commit crimes. Get hands-on experience in the justice system.
- Criminal Justice Major
- Justice and Indigenous People Major
- Justice Politics and Society Major
- Policing and Corrections Major
GRF-GCJ-DEG | Undergraduate
Explore criminals, crime, and consequences on a global scale
Unlock careers in government and justice with this double degree. Explore how criminals commit crime and are caught. Develop your understanding of policy creation and application. Strive towards crime prevention and make your world a safer place.
RMI-LAW-MAS | Postgraduate
Your postgraduate path to a career in law
Designed for non-law graduates, this law degree opens doors to a range of professional opportunities where legal qualifications are sought. Gain comprehensive knowledge of the Australian legal system whilst choosing from many electives to suit your goals.
- Australian Catholic University Law & justice
- Australian National University Law & justice
- Bond University Law & justice
- Charles Sturt University Law & justice
- Curtin University Law & justice
- Edith Cowan University Law & justice
- Flinders University Law & justice
- Griffith University Law & justice
- La Trobe University Law & justice
- Macquarie University Law & justice
- Murdoch University Law & justice
- RMIT University Law & justice
- Southern Cross University Law & justice
- Swinburne University of Technology Law & justice
- University of New England Law & justice
- University of Notre Dame Australia Law & justice
- University of South Australia Law & justice
- University of Tasmania Law & justice
- Victoria University Law & justice