Explore 1142 results by leading Australian Universities
- Humanities & social science
Course results for Humanities & social science Degrees
0 Saved degrees (to compare save at least 2)
MAQ-ART-DEG | Undergraduate
An arts degree that no one else has
Make your degree unique and study what interests you: philosophy, English, society and culture, ancient or modern history, politics or sociology. Analyse critically, think creatively and solve problems for a career in professional or civic life.
- Ancient History,
- Modern History,
- Creative Writing,
- Indigenous Studies,
- International Relations,
- Applied Ethics
MUR-CDV-DEG | Undergraduate
Delve into what community means and how we live
Study social justice, community issues, institutions (family, work, law) and social issues (gender, race, unemployment, health, welfare, deviance and social control). Apply your learning to community groups, government departments and not-for-profits.
USA-PSY-DEG | Undergraduate
Choose a career with a human touch
Explore the ways people act, think, react and relate to others. Examine cause and affects in behaviour and reveal human health consequences. Examine social policy and counsel communities. Choose to specialise in criminal justice or ageing and disability.
LAT-ART-DEG | Undergraduate
Pursue your passion and your profession
A flexible arts degree offering a large selection of humanities and social sciences majors. Mix it up with minors and electives in business, health, and science. Develop critical thinking, emotional intelligence, creativity, and communication skills.
- Archaeological and Heritage Studies,
- Creative and Professional Writing,
- Crime, Justice and Legal Studies,
- Digital Media,
- Hindi Studies Beginners,
- Human Geography,
- Psychological Science,
- Sustainability and Development,
- Visual Cultures,
- Digital Business,
TAS-SUS-DIP | Undergraduate
Help our planet last longer
Think about your experiences as an individual, consumer and citizen in terms of sustainability at a range of scales; regional, nationally and globally. Discover tools to bring sustainability to life. Consider social justice, equity and diversity.
SWI-SSS-DEG | Undergraduate
Work towards a career in intelligence and protection
Explore global contemporary security threats including cybercrime, violent extremism, and radicalisation. By understanding the issues and developing skills to respond, you’ll be ready for roles in policy, immigration, and national security.
TAS-SUS-CTF | Undergraduate
Help reduce our impact on the planet
Explore sustainability within economic, social and ecological contexts. Learn how to promote green solutions in the community and the workplace. Choose from electives that cover gardening skills, climate change, sustainable design and more.
CUR-GPH-DEG | Undergraduate
Articulate, trained geographers are in demand
Investigate the relationship between people, place and the environment. Examine food security, population, energy, and the impacts of climate and political change. Geographers find work in planning, resource management, policy making and development.
GRF-ART-DEG | Undergraduate
Innovators, communicators and creators start here!
Develop the analytical and critical thinking, writing, research and project management skills in demand by a variety of industries. Majors include criminal justice, journalism, sociology, history, screen culture, creative writing and public relations.
- Art History,
- Creative Writing,
- Criminal Justice,
- Public Relations,
- Screen and Media Studies,
SWI-SSB-DEG | Undergraduate
Build amazing people skills to understand those around you
Investigate issues in contemporary Australian society, zooming in on the behaviour and social interaction of individuals and groups. By understanding personality and predicting behaviour, you’ll be prepped for careers in support services and more.
- Australian Catholic University Humanities & social science
- Australian National University Humanities & social science
- Charles Sturt University Humanities & social science
- Curtin University Humanities & social science
- Griffith University Humanities & social science
- La Trobe University Humanities & social science
- Macquarie University Humanities & social science
- Murdoch University Humanities & social science
- Southern Cross University Humanities & social science
- Swinburne University of Technology Humanities & social science
- University of New England Humanities & social science
- University of Notre Dame Australia Humanities & social science
- University of Queensland Humanities & social science
- University of South Australia Humanities & social science
- University of Southern Queensland Humanities & social science
- University of Tasmania Humanities & social science