Explore 763 results by leading Australian Universities
- Humanities & social science
Course results for Humanities & social science Degrees
MAQ-ART-DEG | Undergraduate
An arts degree that no one else has
Make your degree unique and study what interests you: philosophy, English, society and culture, ancient or modern history, politics or sociology. Analyse critically, think creatively and solve problems for a career in professional or civic life.
- Ancient History
- Modern History
- Creative Writing
- Indigenous Studies
- International Relations
- Applied Ethics
USA-PSY-DEG | Undergraduate
Choose a career with a human touch
Explore the ways people act, think, react and relate to others. Examine cause and affects in behaviour and reveal human health consequences. Examine social policy and counsel communities. Choose to specialise in criminal justice or ageing and disability.
GRF-ART-DEG | Undergraduate
Innovators, communicators and creators start here!
Develop the analytical and critical thinking, writing, research and project management skills in demand by a variety of industries. Majors include criminal justice, journalism, sociology, history, screen culture, creative writing and public relations.
- Art History
- Creative Writing
- Criminal Justice
- Media Studies
- Public Relations
- Screen Culture
MUR-CDV-DEG | Undergraduate
Delve into what community means and how we live
Study social justice, community issues, institutions (family, work, law) and social issues (gender, race, unemployment, health, welfare, deviance and social control). Apply your learning to community groups, government departments and not-for-profits.
SWI-SSB-DEG | Undergraduate
Build amazing people skills to understand those around you
Investigate issues in contemporary Australian society, zooming in on the behaviour and social interaction of individuals and groups. By understanding personality and predicting behaviour, you’ll be prepped for careers in support services and more.
TAS-SUS-CTF | Undergraduate
Help reduce our impact on the planet
Explore sustainability within economic, social and ecological contexts. Learn how to promote green solutions in the community and the workplace. Choose from electives that cover gardening skills, climate change, sustainable design and more.
SWI-SSC-DEG | Undergraduate
Get involved in justice and respond to criminal behaviour
Explore the social causes and consequences of crime. You’ll cover topics including policing, corrections, and cybercrime. Take your skills into the world, working behind the scenes in policy, or on the ground with at-risk youth and offenders.
MAQ-PSP-MAS | Postgraduate
A unique course in Australia
Take a dual focus towards policy and social research. Learn how policy is shaped, before gaining skills to design and deliver your own. Use research to address sustainable communities, welfare, immigration, population health and more.
MUR-AID-DEG | Undergraduate
Work in an industry where your input will change lives
Understand how community level programs from government and aid agencies can reduce poverty and increase sustainability. Compare project management approaches in cross-cultural settings. Assess the impact our Asia-Pacific region has globally.
- Australian Catholic University Humanities & social science
- Australian National University Humanities & social science
- Charles Sturt University Humanities & social science
- Curtin University Humanities & social science
- Griffith University Humanities & social science
- La Trobe University Humanities & social science
- Macquarie University Humanities & social science
- Murdoch University Humanities & social science
- Southern Cross University Humanities & social science
- Swinburne University of Technology Humanities & social science
- University of New England Humanities & social science
- University of Notre Dame Australia Humanities & social science
- University of Queensland Humanities & social science
- University of South Australia Humanities & social science
- University of Tasmania Humanities & social science