Explore 293 results by leading Australian Universities
- Health & medical science
Course results for Postgraduate Health & medical science Degrees
GRF-IPC-MAS | Postgraduate
Get ready to help halt the spread of infections
Examine local and global trends and forecasts in disease and infection control. Prepare to apply your learnings in new and challenging circumstances. Apply your knowledge of prevention and control to work in health, government or consultancy.
ACU-CLN-MAS | Postgraduate
Specialise in clinical nursing.
Expand your nursing knowledge. Connect theory, practice and research. Evaluate challenges facing clinical practice within the broader health care sector. Contribute to values-based professional practice in dynamic and challenging environments.
ACU-MPH-MAS | Postgraduate
Become a leader in public health.
Gain an ethical, social justice perspective on health care. Get set for work in the public, private or not-for-profit sectors. Build on your existing practice or head into a managerial, analytical or program-based health care role.
- Research Pathway Subjects
- Project Pathway Subjects
GRF-MPH-MAS | Postgraduate
Get set to take your public health career to the next level
Further your career in research, management or public health practice. Examine the key determinants of health, including the social, biological, economic and environmental factors. Focus on international health and choose from a range of electives.
UND-NUC-MAS | Postgraduate
Conduct research and excel in your specialist nursing practice
This course is for registered nurses and students already on their postgraduate studies pathway. Develop your nursing knowledge to improve your skills and provide an advanced level of care. Start thinking about your health research topic today.
UND-HLS-MAS | Postgraduate
Develop a critical understanding of health leadership through research
Become a confident and authoritative health leader. Master core health leadership principals and pursue your interests through specialist electives. In your final year, solidify your studies and work experience with a professional practice project.
FLI-HCM-MAS | Postgraduate
Lead a health workforce and drive improvements
Make confident decisions and build resilient teams in healthcare settings. You’ll study business and management combined with health and aged care operations, systems and policies. Take charge of your career and thrive as a healthcare manager.
ECU-MPH-MAS | Postgraduate
Make a difference as a public health practitioner
Protect the community against diseases with a career in the public health sector. Discover how to gather data and conduct essential clinical research. Focus on an area that interests you, like adolescent health, nutrition or epidemiology.
- Australian Catholic University Postgraduate Masters Health & medical science
- Australian National University Postgraduate Masters Health & medical science
- Charles Sturt University Postgraduate Masters Health & medical science
- Edith Cowan University Postgraduate Masters Health & medical science
- Flinders University Postgraduate Masters Health & medical science
- Griffith University Postgraduate Masters Health & medical science
- Murdoch University Postgraduate Masters Health & medical science
- Southern Cross University Postgraduate Masters Health & medical science
- University of Notre Dame Australia Postgraduate Masters Health & medical science
- University of Tasmania Postgraduate Masters Health & medical science