Explore 14 results by leading Australian Universities
- Edith Cowan University
- Graduate Certificate
Course results for Edith Cowan University Graduate Certificate Degrees
0 Saved degrees (to compare save at least 2)
ECU-NRH-GCE | Postgraduate
Further your skills to help those with neurological conditions
Whether you work as a speech pathologist, occupational therapist, physiotherapist, exercise psychologist or registered nurse, this course will help you expand your knowledge in rehabilitation.
ECU-HOS-GCE | Postgraduate
Step up your hospitality career
Move beyond service and into management with an understanding of the business side of hospitality. You’ll learn how to manage people, organisations, operations, marketing and more. Gain the confidence to become a decision maker.
ECU-ECP-GCE | Postgraduate
Extend your care as a paramedic
If you’re looking to add a specialisation to your paramedical career, this could be the course for you. Designed for students looking to continuously improve, you’ll study towards a deeper understanding and delivery of quality care to the community.
- Edith Cowan University Graduate Certificate Business & management
- Edith Cowan University Graduate Certificate Health & medical science
- Edith Cowan University Graduate Certificate IT & computer science
- Edith Cowan University Graduate Certificate Psychology & mental health
- Edith Cowan University Graduate Certificate Science