Explore 51 results by leading Australian Universities
- Bachelor Degree
Course results for Undergraduate Finance Degrees
0 Saved degrees (to compare save at least 2)
CUR-FIN-DEG | Undergraduate
Specialise in finance to make your career count
Launch into market with a sound understanding of the finance services industry. Delve into accounting, economics, business law, management, marketing and technology to get ready to discover issues, build strategies, and make decisions.
SWI-BAF-DEG | Undergraduate
Understand financial positions and know how to add value
Combine accounting accuracy with financial insight in this double major. You’ll cover core business units and specialist topics including auditing, taxation, and finance law. With key skills including statistics and risk, you’re set for career success.
TAS-BFI-DEG | Undergraduate
Make a career out of analytical thinking
Layer entrepreneurial thinking throughout your new skills in finance and business, gaining tools to become a decision maker in financial departments. Access the Bloomberg Lab, a real-time financial data system.
USC-BUS-DEG | Undergraduate
A business degree with industry experience
Start with core business topics including accounting, management, and marketing. Then choose your major. Specialisations include HR and small business management. Explore new opportunities. Innovate. Be your own boss or lead a team.
TAS-BBS-DEG | Undergraduate
Carve out a career as unique as you are
Explore hypotheses and understand the inner workings of businesses while you're at it. Graduate with the ability to work in either field or combine your expertise.
- BA. Business - Accounting Major,
- BA. Business - Business Economics Major,
- BA. Business - Finance Major,
- BA. Business - Marketing Major,
- BA. Science - Psychological Science Major,
- BA.Business - Managing People and Organisations,
- BA. Science - Geography and Environment Major,
- BA. Science - Sustainability
USA-BFP-DEG | Undergraduate
The base for your business career
Begin with the foundations before moving into specialisations that will see you soar. Nail budgeting, financial planning, investments, tax and more as you create a toolkit that will offer you opportunities as an advisor, manager, broker and beyond.
TAS-BPS-DEG | Undergraduate
Combine business with psychology to understand consumers
Interested in business but can't help thinking about psychology? Graduates of business who have studied psychology have a unique edge in understanding employees and consumers alike - launching fulfilling careers dealing with both people and brands.
- Business Economics,
- Managing People and Organisations
SWI-BFN-DEG | Undergraduate
Combine traditional finance practices with emerging finance readiness
Become the essential finance expert that good businesses rely on. You’ll explore financial management, alternative investments, and finance law. With skills in statistics and financial software, you’re set for success in an evolving business landscape.
USC-BSC-DEG | Undergraduate
The business world values engaging communicators
Combine broad business knowledge with a comms specialisation. You’ll study business fundamentals then add communication theory. Media skills—including video, writing, and socials—are need in almost all sectors. Gain the competitive edge.
- Charles Sturt University Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Finance
- Curtin University Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Finance
- Edith Cowan University Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Finance
- Southern Cross University Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Finance
- Swinburne University of Technology Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Finance
- University of South Australia Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Finance
- University of Tasmania Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Finance
- University of the Sunshine Coast Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Finance