Health Special Interest Project
Your upfront cost: $0
- 10 Jul 2023
Australia’s fourth oldest university, the University of Tasmania, is highly regarded internationally for teaching and academic excellence. The university offers more than 100 undergraduate degrees and more than 50 postgraduate programs across a range of disciplines. The university offers students a diverse range of opportunities, the chance to learn from leading experts, and excellent preparation for their future careers.
Learn more about UTAS.
QS Ranking 2022
Times Higher Education Ranking 2022
Our student advisors are here to guide you with:
- Enrolling and eligibility
- Fee and loan information
- Credit and recognition for prior learning
Upon completion of this subject, the students should be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to advance professional knowledge and skills through independent self-directed learning.
- Show evidence of critical analysis of scholarly and evidence- based practice literature within the chosen area of knowledge and skill development.
- Present a professional portfolio that comprehensively captures fulfilment of the self-identified learning outcomes in relation to the nominated area of learning.
- Refer to Mylo for study topics
In order to enrol in this subject, you must be accepted into one of the following degrees:
No additional requirements
This subject gives students an opportunity to explore an issue of special interest in health to enhance and deepen their knowledge in this area. The student will select a topic of special interest to study, which is relevant to their own areas of interest and needs and negotiate the topic with the subject coordinator.
- Project Proposal (10%)
- Oral Presentation of Portfolio of Evidence (50%)
- Review of the Literature (40%)
For textbook details check your university's handbook, website or learning management system (LMS).