Health Informatics in Practice
Your upfront cost: $0
- 13 Jul 2020
QS RANKING 2020
Times Higher Education Ranking 2020
On completion of this unit, you will be able to:
- Demonstrates an ability to use and explore the possibilities of a variety of digital technologies and advancements within a person centred health environment
- Demonstrates an advanced understanding of the person centred approach to digital health
- Reflects upon own learning and identifies achievable goals for further development
- Shows self-awareness and insight into the use of digital technologies to assist alternative ways of working.
- Stakeholders and users
- Governance of health informatics in practice
- Designing health informatics in practice
- Social media and mobile technologies
- Big data
- Emerging technology
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
No special requirements
This unit expands upon previously introduced concepts and extends the student’s knowledge of the integration of new digital media into healthcare with a particular focus upon person centred care and design. Students will use workplace experience to enhance learning and demonstrate real world applications of different digital media.
- Case Study or Practice Based Simulation (60%)
- Presentation (40%)
Check the learning management system (LMS) of your university for textbook details.