- Land impacts on transport
- Public transport service planning
- Accessibility issues
- Environment impacts of transport
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Web links
In order to enrol in this subject, you must be accepted into one of the following degrees:
No special requirements
This subject aims to develop your in-depth understanding of the land use-transportation integration in metropolitan settings; to further develop your ability to critically review the concepts of New Urbanism and Smart Growth principles and also Transit Oriented Development issues and resulting environmental impacts.
- Module problems (30%)
- Presentation (25%)
- Research Project (45%)
Textbook information is pending.