You are currently viewing the 2018 version of this course. Change to 2019
- Supply chain management, integrated planning and models
- Linear programming
- Mixed Integer programming
- Heuristic methods
- Descriptive models
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Web links
- Online assignment submission
- Online Quizzes/Tests
- Standard Media
- Welcome letter
- Online Assessment
In order to enrol in this subject, you must be accepted into one of the following degrees:
No special requirements
In order to have good supply chain design there is a need to understand how the available tools can be used for modelling and simulating any alternative designs and strategies in supply chain systems. This unit introduces tools for modelling and simulation in order to instill appreciation of these techniques.
This subject provides the tools of modelling and simulation to develop alternative designs and select the best design or alternative with respect to the desired criteria for all the functions in the entire supply chain management.
- Ongoing formative assessment (20%)
- Simulation assessment (30%)
- Topic assessment 3 hrs (50%)
Textbook information is pending.