Standards and Systems in Defence Projects
Get a global view of recent developments in support and sustainment practices that affect professional defence projects. Explore the concepts and theory surrounding defence project management. Zero in on integrated logistics support processes.
Your upfront cost: $0
- 01 Mar 2021
The University of South Australia, UniSA, is ranked in the top 10 universities nationally and amongst the very best young universities in the world. They offer over 200 world-class degrees that are informed by industry and delivered with a highly practical approach to teaching and learning. In fact, they are South Australia’s number one university for graduate careers. They are a valuable partner with Open Universities Australia.
QS RANKING 2021
Times Higher Education Ranking 2021
At the completion of this subject students will be able to:
- Demonstrate an advanced an integrated understanding of a complex body of knowledge that includes recent developments in support and sustainment, and its application in professional practice.
- Investigate, analyse and synthesise complex information, problems, concepts and theories and to apply established theories to the support and sustainment body of knowledge and practice.
- Generate and evaluate the justification an interpretation of theoretical propositions, methodologies, conclusions and professional decisions to a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrate theoretical knowledge and skills to apply creativity and initiative to new situations in professional practice in the context of support and sustainment in Defence Projects.
- Reflect critically on theory and professional practice or scholarship in the area of contemporary project management in the defence sector.
- Examination of the artefacts, their preparation and acceptance
- Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)
- Configuration Management in the context of defence projects
You must either have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject, or enrol in the following subject(s) to study at the same time or prior to this subject:
No special requirements
This subject provides you with an advanced understanding of a complex body of knowledge that includes recent developments in support and sustainment, and its application in professional defence project practice.
- Online Activities (35%)
- Essay - 1500 words (30%)
- Report - 2000 words (35%)
Check the learning management system (LMS) of your university for textbook details.