- Philosophy of knowledge
- Nature of reality
- Ethics and research
- Knowledge claims and intellectual paradigms
- Research design
- Confidence and reliability
- Research methods (quantitative and qualitative)
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Proposal writing
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Web links
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
No special requirements
This subject provides you with an advanced understanding of the nature of knowledge and its pursuit through research and to equip you with skills to demonstrate autonomy, expert judgement, adaptability and responsibility as a researcher.
- Online activities (20%)
- Online activities (30%)
- Research Proposal (50%)
Textbooks are not required.
Textbook information is pending.