- Corporate and project policy
- Project documentation and communications
- People management
- Contractual concepts
- Project auditing
- Principles of governance
- Professional ethics and accountability
- Legal and social responsibilities of organisations and managers in Project Management environments
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Web links
- Standard Media
- Welcome letter
- Resources and Links
- Online Assessment
- Printable format materials
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
No special requirements
This subject provides you with a specialised knowledge of project governance and associated ethical perspectives within a range of project management contexts.
- Online activities 1500 words (30%)
- Case Study (1500 words) (30%)
- Research Paper (2000 words) (40%)
Textbooks are not required.
Textbook information is pending.