- Inter-relationships between portfolio, program, project, and organisational management
- Program management performance domains
- Program strategy alignment, benefits management and stakeholder engagement
- Program governance, prorgram lifecycle management, portfolio management and organisational strategy
- The role of the portfolio manager
- The role of the PMO in portfolio management
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Standard Media
- Web links
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
No special requirements
This subject provides you with an advanced understanding of a body of knowledge in respect to portfolio and program management as applied in professional practice.
- Case study (1500-2000 words) (30%)
- Online activities (35%)
- Group assignment (1500 words per person) (35%)
Textbook information is pending.