- Report writing style guide
- Project proposal guide
- Project progress report
- Thesis writing
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Web links
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
Students must successfully complete at least 4 subjects in the Master of Engineering (Engineering Management) program before undertaking the Engineering Management Minor Thesis.
No special requirements
This subject provides you with the opportunity to undertake an applied research project and to prepare a minor thesis. It includes design, planning and scheduling of a project in the area of chosen specialisation; literature review; project methodology; research proposal; significant progress in carrying out the selected project. At least 400 hours of effort will be required to complete the project and thesis.
- Assignment 1 - Final Report (85%)
- Assignment 2 - Weekly Progress (5%)
- Assignment 3 - Research Proposal (10%)