- External analysis and forecasting of social, economic and environment trends
- Application of sustainability and ethical practices and principles
- Internal environmental and situational analysis
- Internal financial systems and processes that impact on project selection and management
- Complexities in financial analysis and managing uncertainty
- Sources of funds on project acceptance
- Project termination or completion
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Web links
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
- Welcome letter
- Printable format materials
- Resources and Links
- Online Assessment
You must either have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject, or currently be enrolled in the following subject(s); or enrol in the following subject(s) to study at the same time or prior to this subject:
No special requirements
This subject provides you with an advanced theoretical and practical knowledge of the economic, social and environmental factors that influence and constrain projects throughout a project life cycle.
- Online activities (30%)
- Group project (1300-1500 words per person) (30%)
- Examination (40%)
Textbooks are not required.
Textbook information is pending.