You are currently viewing the 2018 version of this course. Change to 2019
- Methodology for problem solving including; analysis of existing situation, identification of major issues and problems and recommend solutions
- Global Business practices
- International business ethics and law
- Analysis and development of solutions for case studies in Logistics and Supply Chain
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Embedded Multimedia
- Web links
- Online assignment submission
- Podcasting/Lecture capture
- Online Quizzes/Tests
- Standard Media
In order to enrol in this subject, you must be accepted into one of the following degrees:
No special requirements
In this subject, you will apply and synthesise advanced knowledge of a complex supply chain management through undertaking an analysis of a real life industrial case study in either an academic or industrial setting and represent this through a business report.
Throughout the case study, you will apply advanced methodologies for problem solving including; analysis of existing situation, identification of major issues and problems, generation and evaluation of alternative solutions, recommendation and justification of solutions and implementation. They will develop advanced knowledge of global business practices, and international business ethics.
- Continuous Individual Assessment (20%)
- Individual (30%)
- Group Assignment (50%)
Textbook information is pending.