- Objectives of statistical consulting
- Managing relationships with collaborators and clients
- Advanced statistical methodology for consulting
- Professional behaviour and ethics
- Writing research proposal and ethics applications
- Preparing tender application and research articles
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online Quizzes/Tests
- Online assignment submission
- Podcasting/Lecture capture
- Standard Media
- Web links
- Welcome letter
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
SWI-STA80004-Advanced Topics in Regression , or SWI-HMS793
No special requirements
This subject assists students to develop effective consulting strategies and expertise for dealing with clients who ask for statistical help. This will be done using case studies and a range of real clients with real problems.
Please note: assessment values are indicative only, details will be advised at the start of the subject.
- Assignments — 2 (60%)
- Presentation (20%)
- Quizzes — Online (20%)
Textbook information is pending.