- What makes a good scripted story
- Building the plotline, including backstory, core story, forward story
- Characterisation and dialogue
- Writing for stage
- The pitch and outline
- Professional layout
- Embedded Multimedia
- Online assignment submission
- Printable format materials
- Audio-Video streaming
You cannot enrol in this unit if you have successfully completed any of the following subject(s) because they are considered academically equivalent:
No special requirements
Students will investigate the art of visual storytelling and explore a range of techniques for the creation of story elements such as structure, character, dialogue, adaptation and layout. The unit also explores how cultural and critical theories offer frameworks for understanding film, television and multimedia.
Please note: Assessment values are indicative only; details will be advised at the start of the subject.
- Outline, script sample, pitch (60%)
- Weekly Discussion Threads (12) (40%)