- Evolution of writing for digital and online spaces
- Platforms for professional and business writing
- Social media narrative tools
- Creative uses of digital platforms
- Exemplars and possibilities
- Welcome letter
- Printable format materials
You cannot enrol in this subject if you have successfully completed any of the following subject(s) because they are considered academically equivalent:
- SWI-PWR80004-Writing and New Media
No special requirements
Skills in writing for digital new media platforms are in high demand. This subject analyses the most commonly used platforms, programs and tools for writing professionally and creatively in the digital space. It examines the theories and practices behind text and non-text based online and social media communications.
This subject was previously known as Online Writing.
Please note: assessment values are indicative only, details will be advised at the start of the subject.
- Written Assignment (60%)
- Weekly Discussion Threads (12) (40%)
Textbook information is pending.