Creative Industry Enterprise
Take a hands-on approach as you develop a business plan for a creative industry. Learn how to access industry knowledge, conduct research and think as an entrepreneur. Assess plans and campaigns for creative industries to gain confidence.
Enrolments for this year have closed. Keep exploring subjects.
QS RANKING 2022
Times Higher Education Ranking 2022
After successfully completing this subject, you will be able to:
- Critically evaluate the key methodologies of research and key sources of information related to creative industries.
- Demonstrate research skills and entrepreneurial thinking and writing skills and apply these to creative industries.
- Critically evaluate and create engagement plans and campaigns for creative industries.
- The nature of creative enterprises
- Sources of research and data about creative industries
- Evaluation of research and reports about creative industries
- Entrepreneurial thinking and opportunity identification
- Creative industry engagement techniques and approaches
In order to enrol in this subject, you must be accepted into one of the following degrees:
No additional requirements
This subject offers students the opportunity to undertake research into the creative industries or to develop a business plan for a creative industries service, product or engagement. Students will learn about the key industry knowledge repositories and how to access them, how to develop industry focused research, and how to build a creative industries focused engagement or business plan. They will develop skills in entrepreneurial thinking.
Please note: Assessment values are indicative only; details will be advised at the start of the subject.
- Written Assignment (60%)
- Weekly Discussion Threads (12) (40%)