You are currently viewing the 2018 version of this course. Change to 2019
- Students will prepare a 5,000-word article on a topic chosen in consultation with staff
- Articles will generally take the form of a comprehensive literature review of a topic of contemporary interest.
- Chat Rooms
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Web links
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
SWI-INF70005-Strategic Project Management , or SWI-INF70001
Students should have completed at least 50% of their postgraduate studies.
No special requirements
To provide a flexible subject of study which allows the student to undertake a special research project. This would require research into a topic that is relevant to the program but alternative to the material included in the prescribed subjects.
- Assignment 1 - Group (15-25%)
- Assignment 2 - Group (25-35%)
- Assignment 3 - Individual (40-60%)
Textbook information is pending.
Master of Business Information Systems
- Specialisation - IT Project Management
- Specialisation - Business Analysis