- Students will prepare a 5,000-word article on a topic chosen in consultation with staff
- Articles will generally take the form of a comprehensive literature review of a topic of contemporary interest.
- Chat Rooms
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Web links
- Assignment 1 - Assignment 1 - Group (15-25%) (0%)
- Assignment 2 - Assignment 2 - Group (10-15%) (0%)
- Assignment 3 - Assignment 3 - Individual (40-60%) (0%)
- Assignment 4 - Presentation - Group (15-25%) (0%)
Textbooks are subject to change within the academic year. Students are advised to purchase their books no earlier than one to two months before the start of a subject
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
- SWI-INF70005-Strategic Project Management
No special requirements
To provide a flexible subject of study which allows the student to undertake a special research project. This would require research into a topic that is relevant to the program but alternative to the material included in the prescribed subjects.