You are currently viewing the 2018 version of this course. Change to 2019
- The SAS Display Manager
- Inputting temporary and permanent SAS datasets
- Data Manipulation and transformation including date variables
- Data Summaries and Graphics: PROC FREQ, PROC MEANS, PROC TABULATE, PROC SQL and, PROC SGPLOT.
- Statistical Analysis for group comparisons: PROC UNIVARIATE, PROC TTEST, PROC ANOVA, PROC GLM and PROC NPAR1WAY
- Linear regression: PROC CORR, PROC REG
- Generalized linear models: PROC GENMOD
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online Quizzes/Tests
- Online assignment submission
- Web links
- Welcome letter
- Printable format materials
You cannot enrol in this subject if you have successfully completed any of the following subject(s) because they are considered academically equivalent:
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
SWI-STA60005-Statistical Practice 2 , or SWI-HMS771
- OtherDetails -
- Other special requirement
Please note: This subject was previously titled Further Statistical Computing
This subject expands on earlier subjects in the degree, introducing students to other aspects of statistical computing. In particular, students will be introduced to one of the leading statistical software packages SAS - a powerful tool for organising and analysing data. Students will use this statistical software to further develop their knowledge in data management, data presentation, and statistical analysis.
Please note: assessment values are indicative only, details will be advised at the start of the subject.
- Quiz — Online (10%)
- Invigilated Exam (50%)
- Assignments — 2 (40%)
Textbook information is pending.