- C# programming
- ASP.NET MVC and Entity Framework
- ASP.NET Web API
- jQuery and 3rd party libraries
- Webhooks and signal IR
- Advanced ASP.NET MVC
- Chat Rooms
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Embedded Multimedia
- Online assignment submission
- Podcasting/Lecture capture
- Standard Media
- Streaming Multimedia
- Web links
- Resources and Links
- Printable format materials
- Online Assessment
- Audio-Video streaming
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
You are recommended to have completed the following subjects(s) or have equivalent knowledge before starting this subject:
Or equivalent database and Java programming study before starting this subject.
- SoftwareDetails - All students will be required to download and install MS Visual Studio and MS SQL Server 2008 for this unit.
- OtherDetails -
Stable broadband connection required to access online learning materials and live chat sessions/recordings. (note: mobile broadband users may have difficulties participating in live chat sessions)
This subject introduces you to the principles and practice of developing applications for the Microsoft .NET framework, using the Common Language Infrastructure (CLI) and the C# programming language. Topics include the CLI, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, web services and security.
Please Note: You will be required to download and install MS Visual Studio and MS SQL Server 2008 for this subject.
- Invigilated Exam (50%)
- Assignment 2 (30%)
- Assignment 1 (20%)
Textbook information is pending.