- Introduction and Overview of Intellectual Property
- Trade Marks
- Passing off
- Confidential Information
- Designs; Copyright/Designs overlap
- International aspects of IP
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Audio-Video streaming
You are recommended to have completed the following subjects(s) or have equivalent knowledge before starting this subject:
No special requirements
This subject examines areas of Intellectual Property, including copyright, patents, designs, trade marks, confidential information and passing off. The operation of Australian law is examined and then studied in the context of the international intellectual property framework. The role of the World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO) and the World Trade Organisation (WTO) are examined.
- Research Paper (50%)
- Open Book Invigilated Exam (50%)
Textbook information is pending.