Financial Analytics for Managerial Decisions
Interpret financial material and funnel the results into making managerial decisions. Prepare reports and tables. Concoct sustainable models for business. Go over financial statements and translate the data within them into actionable information.
Enrolments for this year have closed. Keep exploring subjects.
QS RANKING 2020
Times Higher Education Ranking 2020
On successful completion of this subject you will be able to:
- analyse, interpret and critically evaluate global financial information from a variety of sources in order to develop sustainable business proposals
- create effective business reports, proposals and tables tailored to specific business needs
- select, communicate and advocate effective strategies using design thinking to address complex business problems and opportunities
- apply ethical standards to the role and conduct of financial reporting.
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement and Statement of Changes in Owners' Equity
- Statement of Cash Flows
- Financial Statement Analysis Part 1
- Financial Statement Analysis Part 2
- Business Sustainability and Ethics
- Cost-volume-profit analysis
- Managing short and long term finance
- Performance Measurement
In today’s environment business, finance and accounting professionals need to analyse an increasing volume of data in a meaningful way in order to make sustainable strategic decisions. Good decisions depend on accurate and well-presented information drawn from both domestic and international sources and more importantly the ability to synthesise and draw conclusions from that data. Financial Analytics for Management Decisions will develop your ability to interpret and analyse both internal and external financial information so that as a business leader you can make effective and sustainable decisions in a global context.
- Group Business Report (30%)
- Take Home Exam (50%)
- Quizzes (20%)