- A week-by-week guide to the topics you will explore in this unit will be provided in your study materials.
Do not enrol into this subject if you have completed OMBA770. Please refer to your degree transition arrangements for further information.
No special requirements
This is a foundation subject within the MBA program. In this subject you will be introduced to design thinking in the international context and you will be asked to apply design thinking as entry level managers to authentic business scenarios. We operationalise the concept of design thinking and examine how the tools of business design can be employed across the disciplines and functions covered in this program.
This unit has recommended on-campus attendance in Melbourne. Attendance for the 1-day Orientation and 4-day Intensive (over two non-consecutive weekends) is encouraged but also not compulsory.
Session 1, 2018:
- Orientation: Friday 23 February 9:00am - 5:00pm Room: 013.03.009
- Intensive: Saturday 3 - Sunday 4 March 8:30am - 5:30pm, & Saturday 14 - Sunday 15 April 8:30am - 5:30pm, Room: 80.11.010.
- Assignment 1 - Individual Assignment 1 (30%)
- Assignment 2 - Group Assignment (40%)
- Assignment 3 - Individual Assignment 2 (30%)