You are currently viewing the 2018 version of this course. Change to 2019
- Introduction, Unit Overview, Team Building, Introduction to Wicked Problems
- Design Thinking for Business
- Business Model Canvas and Patterns
- Business Model Design
- Business Model Canvas Presentation and Peer Review
- Research Design
- Business Model Refinement, Research Design, Peer Review
- Preparation and Final Presentation
In order to enrol in this subject, you must be accepted into one of the following degrees:
No special requirements
This subject is designed to prepare students for the type of problems they will encounter in contemporary business by providing them with knowledge and skills to undertake business research on an individual and group basis, to identify and explore complex problems from multiple perspectives, and to design innovative options in response to them, through the use of live case studies.
- Presentation & Submission (Group) (50%)
- Individual Journal Portfolio (50%)
Textbook information is pending.