- A week-by-week guide to the topics you will explore in this unit will be provided in your study materials.
- Chat Rooms
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Podcasting/Leacture capture
- Online Quizzes/Tests
- Standard Media
- Resources and Links
- Printable format materials
- Online Assessment
No eligibility requirements
No special requirements
This subject is designed to enable you to understand the various mechanisms that an organisation can put in place to reduce its negative impacts (and increase its positive impacts) on the environment and societies in which it operates. The subject will also demonstrate that many actions aimed at enhancing an organisation’s contribution to sustainable development can also create positive business benefits for an organisation.
- Assignment 1 - Assignment 1 (30%)
- Assignment 2 - Assignment 2 (30%)
- Assignment 3 - Assignment 3 (40%)