You are currently viewing the 2018 version of this course. Change to 2019
- Introduction to environmental assessment and management
- Environmental assessment and management policy, evidence and conflict
- Environmental assessment and management decision-making and engagement
- Poster presentations and unit conclusions
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Podcasting/Lecture capture
- Resources and Links
- Audio-Video streaming
- Printable format materials
In order to enrol in this subject, you must be accepted into one of the following degrees:
No special requirements
This subject explores the application of science to environmental assessment and management for environmental professional practice.
Emphasis is given to environmental decision-making and public engagement.
Techniques and challenges in environmental assessment and management at all scales of application from the local to regional, national and international level, and across a range of applications including protected area management, industry, government planning agencies and environmental impact assessment are addressed.
- Policy brief & implementation (30%)
- EAM Portfolio (30%)
- Environmental strategy poster (40%)
Textbook information is pending.