- A week-by-week guide to the topics you will explore in this subject will be provided in your study materials.
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Podcasting/Leacture capture
- Web links
- Resources and Links
No eligibility requirements
No special requirements
This subject is previously known as Practice of Modern Intelligence.
This subject exposes students to the diverse areas of intelligence and to intelligence process methodologies in a variety of contexts. It discusses the essential characteristics of intelligence systems and examines how the intelligence function fits within a dynamic national security context, situating the intelligence function within the Law Enforcement, Foreign, National Security and Military domains. The subject examines the Australian and selected international intelligence communities.
- Assignment 1 - Assessment 1 (30%)
- Assignment 2 - Assessment 2 (20%)
- Assignment 3 - Assessment 3 (50%)
Master of International Security Studies/Cyber Security,Policing, Intelligence and Counter Terrorism