- A week-by-week guide to the topics you will explore in this subject will be provided in your study materials.
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Podcasting/Leacture capture
- Streaming Multimedia
- Web links
- Resources and Links
No eligibility requirements
No special requirements
This subject was previously known as The Modern Intelligence Practitioner.
This subject provides students with a deeper appreciation of the complexities of advanced intelligence analysis and exposure to the analytical tools and methodologies that will help them better understand and potentially contribute as intelligence professionals. In a globalised and dynamic security environment, students will be challenged to consider newer asymmetric threats and risks, as well as more traditional military and security challenges in an analytical context. Students will apply what they have learned to conceptualise, design, and build intelligence analytical products, providing real-world focus and experience and will also consider "futures" (foresight and scenario planning) in intelligence.
- Assignment 1 - Assessement 1 (30%)
- Assignment 2 - Assessement 2 (25%)
- Assignment 3 - Assessement 3 (5%)
- Assignment 4 - Assessement 4 (40%)
Textbooks are subject to change within the academic year. Students are advised to purchase their books no earlier than one to two months before the start of a subject
Master of International Security Studies/Cyber Security,Policing, Intelligence and Counter Terrorism