Your upfront cost: $0
- 08 Nov 2021
With a network of campuses across Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Griffith University is committed to progressive multidisciplinary teaching and research and a valuable online provider with Open Universities Australia. Already attracting students from more than 122 countries, Griffith's dedication to academic excellence is available across Australia through OUA.
QS RANKING 2021
Times Higher Education Ranking 2021
- Synthesise knowledge of the myriad of factors that impact financial decision-making
- Reflect on the impact of behavioural biases in financial decision-making across a range of contexts
- Identify asymmetric information in financial markets
- Communicate effectively to diverse audiences
- Design a behavioural response to an identified problem for different demographic and policy settings.
- Origins of Behavioural Finance
- Cognitive Biases
- Emotional Biases
- Neuroscience and Neuroeconomics
- Other Factors that Influence Financial Decisions
- Diagnostics and Profiling
- Consumer Psychology
- Asymmetric Information and Markets
- Behavioural Issues in Financial Markets
- Public Policy, Nudges and Boosts
- Designing a Nudge
In order to enrol in this subject, you must be accepted into one of the following degrees:
- EquipmentDetails - Audio/Video equipment
This subject examines psychological and social models of behaviour in the context of individual and group decision making. It provides insights into the approaches and perspectives that can be taken to more deeply understand the client-adviser relationship, the advice process and design of financial strategies.
- Reflection Paper (20%)
- Communication Strategy (30%)
- Sludge Synopsis (20%)
- Nudgeathon (30%)
Current study term: 07 Nov 21 to 11 Feb 22)
Check the learning management system (LMS) of your university for textbook details.