- Introducing the discipline public health nutrition
- Nutritional profile of Australians
- National health priority areas
- Target groups for public health nutrition programs lifecycle and vulnerable groups
- Public health nutrition policy and strategies
No eligibility requirements
No special requirements
Assesses the principles that contribute to public health nutrition as an important emerging discipline. Identifies the key principles for the prevention and promotion of the nutritional status of populations with an emphasis on national health priority areas and vulnerable groups.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Assignment 1 - Research Review Briefs (30%)
- Assignment 2 - Position Paper (30%)
- Assignment 3 - Invigilated Exam (40%)