You are currently viewing the 2018 version of this course. Change to 2019
- Introduction to unit, materials Work plan, dates, and practicalities Overview of research process Research strategies & approaches
- Searching Electronic Data Bases
- Reviewing the Literature and Writing the Literature Review
- Using EndNote bibliography software
- Research Design and Selecting a Study Design
- Constructing an Instrument for Data Collection
- Collecting Data
- Processing and Displaying data
- Working on Assignments
- Feedback, Preparing for PMR2
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
- Web links
- Resources and Links
- Printable format materials
- Audio-Video streaming
- Online Assessment
In order to enrol in this subject, you must be accepted into one of the following degrees:
No special requirements
Preparation for individual project to be completed in Project Management Research 2. Students are introduced to the concepts, methods, tools and techniques of research and investigation. Production of research problem, research design and methodology and literature review.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Literature Review (70%)
- Project Proposal (10%)
- Preliminary Review (10%)
- Project Design (10%)
Textbook information is pending.
Master of Science Project Management
- Research Major Stream
- Professional Major Stream