- Introduction to Strategic Management (SM)
- SM: mission stakeholders, social responsibility
- SM: Competitive advantage
- SM: Internal strategic analysis
- SM: Innovation
- SM: Globalisation
- Program Management Themes
- Benefits Management
- Program Governance & Standards
- Stakeholder Management
- Portfolio Management
- Portfolio Management 2
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
- Web links
- Resources and Links
- Printable format materials
- Online Assessment
- Audio-Video streaming
In order to enrol in this subject, you must be accepted into one of the following degrees:
No special requirements
All projects, programs and portfolios exist within a strategic context. The organisational strategic management process is reviewed. The tools, techniques and process of program and portfolio management processes in terms of benefits management, stakeholder management and governance are explored, evaluated and applied.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Report (25%)
- Essay (40%)
- Case Study (35%)
Textbook information is pending.
Master of Science Project Management
- Research Major Stream
- Professional Major Stream