Warning! This subject requires you to do a practical placement, please see Special Requirements for more information.
- My professional 'assessment identity'
- Key concepts of assessment and planning
- Planning for assessment
- Meeting diverse student needs - assessment types
- Creating feedback cycles for student achievement
- Evaluation and record keeping
- Making comparable judgements and reporting
- Planning from assessment
- Preparation for Practicum
- Audio/Video conferencing
- Chat Rooms
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Embedded Multimedia
- Online Quizzes/Tests
- Online assignment submission
- Podcasting/Leacture capture
- Standard Media
- Streaming Multimedia
- Web links
- Resources and Links
- Printable format materials
- Online Assessment
- Audio-Video streaming
You cannot enrol in this unit if you have successfully completed any of the following subject(s) because they are considered academically equivalent:
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
- OtherDetails -
Microphone and video camera for Collaborate sessions
This subject will focus on assessing, providing feedback and reporting on student learning. The subject includes online study modules and culminates in a four week professional school placement. Passing this subject is contingent on successful completion of the professional practice component of the subject.
To view the Practicum Calendar, please see below:
EDP323 Practicum Calendar 2018 (PDF, 25KB)
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Assignment 1 - Report or Case Study (40%)
- Assignment 2 - ePortfolio (60%)
- Assignment 3 - Prof Placement - Pass/Fail (0%)