- Fundamentals of planning and evaluation
- The suitability of the planned program
- The feasibility of the planned program
- Program planning
- Implementing and controlling
- Introduction to program evaluation
- Planning and managing an evaluation
- Evaluation designs
- Evaluation perspectives
- Data collection and analysis
- Resources and Links
No eligibility requirements
No special requirements
This subject was previously known as Health Planning and Evaluation.
In this subject you will consider planning in health care organisations, the planning environment, needs analysis and decision-making. This subject will also explore program evaluation, evaluation designs, perspectives of evaluation, data collection and analysis.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Assignment 1 - Evaluation proposal (30%)
- Assignment 2 - Outline Program Plan (40%)
- Assignment 3 - Invigilated Exam (30%)