Marketing Intelligence and Analytics
Become an innovator by applying data analysis and analytics across social media, websites and surveys. Learn how to conduct research, unpack complex data, and make marketing recommendations.
Your upfront cost: $0
- 29 May 2023
Start your career with Curtin’s globally recognised courses and extensive industry connections. Through OUA, their online courses offer an interactive and collaborative learning experience that gets you the same degree as if you studied on campus. Curtin is a global university with a vibrant culture of innovation and collaboration and is ranked in the top one per cent of universities worldwide.
Learn more about Curtin.
Explore Curtin courses.
QS Ranking 2023
Times Higher Education Ranking 2023
Our student advisors are here to guide you with:
- Enrolling and eligibility
- Fee and loan information
- Credit and recognition for prior learning
At the completion of this subject students will be able to:
- evaluate customer relationships based on analysis of diverse primary and secondary data sources
- apply contemporary marketing analytics to support strategic decision making
- create practical marketing recommendations based on contemporary marketing analytics.
- Introduction. Research Design
- Research Question and Design
- Collecting Data. Qualtrics
- Collecting Data. Qualtrics
- Sampling, Research Report
- Analysis & Interpretation I
- Analysis & Interpretation II
- Analysis & Interpretation III
- Analysis & Interpretation IV
- Analysis & Interpretation V
- Online learning materials. Course revision
In order to enrol in this subject, you must be accepted into one of the following degrees:
No additional requirements
This subject offers an introduction to how data analysis methods and data analytics can provide innovative solutions to real-life business problems. In this subject, students learn a variety of practical research skills which will allow them to make sense of complex data and develop informed marketing recommendations. After concluding this subject, students will be able to analyze complex quantitative and qualitative data generated through social media, websites and surveys. In addition, students will become better familiarized with technological developments that have an important impact how data is generated and analysed.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Marketing Analytics Portfolio (60%)
- Marketing Intelligence Report (40%)
For textbook details check your university's handbook, website or learning management system (LMS).