- Introduction to Marketing
- Marketing strategies
- Identifying Opportunities: the market
- Identifying Opportunities: Buyers and Information (focus on customers)
- Identifying Opportunities: Buyers and Information (focus on research)
- Creating and Delivering Value: Products
- Creating and Delivering Value: Services
- Creating and Delivering Value: Pricing
- Creating and Delivering Value: Products: Place
- Creating and Delivering Value: Integrated Marketing Communications
- Creating and Delivering Value
In order to enrol in this subject, you must be accepted into one of the following degrees:
No special requirements
Marketing’s central role in creating, communicating, capturing and sustaining value in organisations. The unit employs an integrated marketing management framework, studying marketing in its local and global context. Comprehensive content and associated resources are designed with a view to applying the principles of marketing management across a wide range of organisational contexts.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Market Analysis (15%)
- Market Solutions (45%)
- Market Innovate (40%)