- Language Course Design: Key Components
- Contemporary Options in Language Course Design: An Historical Perspective
- Tasks in Language Teaching and Learning: Psycholinguistics, the Learner, and the Social Context
- Input-Based Tasks
- Interactive Tasks
- Output-Based Tasks
- Syllabus Design
- Lesson Planning and Implementational Options
- Assessing Performance
- Evaluating Language Instruction
- Audio/Video conferencing
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Embedded Multimedia
- Online Quizzes/Tests
- Online assignment submission
- Podcasting/Lecture capture
- Standard Media
- Streaming Multimedia
- Web links
- Audio-Video streaming
In order to enrol in this subject, you must be accepted into one of the following degrees:
- EquipmentDetails - Audio/Visual equipment
This subject enables students to reflect on personal practice in the light of emerging and diverging approaches to syllabus design and evaluation in language teaching.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Exercise (40%)
- Report (60%)
Textbook information is pending.