- An introduction to action research
- Principles of community based action research
- Community based action research process
- Complex contexts & legitimacy
- Preparing for action research
- Self directed research
- Resources and Links
- Online Assessment
- Printable format materials
- Audio-Video streaming
No eligibility requirements
No special requirements
This subject uses action research methodologies to enable participants to gain fresh insights and better understanding of the teaching and learning environment in a tertiary context. Students will be lead in identifying significant issues and authentic needs in professional practice. Students will undertake action research studies in their teaching environments using appropriate action research theories. Action learning.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Assignment 1 - Assignment 1 (25%)
- Assignment 2 - Assignment 3 (50%)
- Assignment 3 - Assignment 2 (25%)