You are currently viewing the 2018 version of this course. Change to 2019
- Finance overview
- Time value of money
- Interest rates
- Valuations - bonds. Valuations - stocks
- Return, risk, diversification and CAPM
- Capital budgeting decision criteria
- Cashflows and capital budgeting
- Cost of capital
- Capital structure
- Risk management
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Podcasting/Lecture capture
- Standard Media
In order to enrol in this subject, you must be accepted into one of the following degrees:
- OtherDetails -
This subject covers the monetary decisions that businesses make and the financial tools and analyses used to make these decisions.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Final Invigilated Exam (50%)
- Individual assignment (20%)
- Mid-study period test (30%)
Textbook information is pending.