Digital and Interactive Marketing
Learn the ins and outs of e-marketing tools, and how they can help you meet digital marketing objectives. Gain the skills to consider a digital marketing strategy and form a digital marketing campaign. Become confident in analysing performance.
Your upfront cost: $0
- 29 May 2023
Start your career with Curtin’s globally recognised courses and extensive industry connections. Through OUA, their online courses offer an interactive and collaborative learning experience that gets you the same degree as if you studied on campus. Curtin is a global university with a vibrant culture of innovation and collaboration and is ranked in the top one per cent of universities worldwide.
Learn more about Curtin.
Explore Curtin courses.
QS Ranking 2023
Times Higher Education Ranking 2023
Our student advisors are here to guide you with:
- Enrolling and eligibility
- Fee and loan information
- Credit and recognition for prior learning
At the completion of this subject students will be able to:
- utilise e-marketing tools to achieve digital marketing objectives
- evaluate product, pricing, distribution and communication marketing function in a firm’s digital marketing strategy
- develop a digital marketing campaign
- analyse the performance of digital marketing strategies and online customer touchpoints
- apply the ethical use of digital analytics and digital innovation in the marketing context
- demonstrate academic and professional integrity principles and apply writing, referencing and acknowledgement conventions required for the marketing discipline
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Search Marketing: SEO and PPC
- Digital Innovation
- Digital Marketing Plan and Strategy
- Digital Marketing Management: Product & Distribution Strategies
- Digital Marketing Management: Promotion & Pricing Strategy
- Digital Analytics and Performance Metrics
- Website Design
- Digital Marketing Campaign Implementation
- Social Media Marketing and Social Media Analytics
- Online Consumer Behaviour
- Contemporary Issues in Digital Marketing
In order to enrol in this subject, you must be accepted into one of the following degrees:
No additional requirements
The subject focuses on the practical application of digital marketing strategies, innovations, and analytics. It explores different online marketing opportunities such as the use of social media, paid search, remarketing, and video
marketing. The subject provides an opportunity for students to plan and implement a real-world online marketing campaign such as a Google AdWords campaign. It also discusses the application of cutting edge digital innovations such as wireless analytics and programmatic advertising in a marketing context. Furthermore, the subject examines a range of digital analytics tools to evaluate and optimise digital marketing assets and strategies. The subject also touches on
contemporary and ethical issues surrounding the use of digital marketing tools.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Marketing Plan and Implementation Report (Group Project) (35%)
- Digital Innovation Feasibility Report and Discussion Facilitation (35%)
- Digital Analytic and Performance Evaluation Report (30%)
For textbook details check your university's handbook, website or learning management system (LMS).