Digital and Interactive Marketing
Learn the ins and outs of e-marketing tools, and how they can help you meet digital marketing objectives. Gain the skills to consider a digital marketing strategy and form a digital marketing campaign. Become confident in analysing performance.
There are no available classes. Find another subject.
- 02 Mar 2020
- 31 Aug 2020
Start your career with Curtin’s globally recognised courses and extensive industry connections. Through OUA, our online courses offer an interactive and collaborative learning experience that gets you the same degree as if you studied on campus. Curtin is a global university with a vibrant culture of innovation and collaboration and is ranked in the top one per cent of universities worldwide.
QS RANKING 2020
Times Higher Education Ranking 2020
At the completion of this subject students will be able to:
- utilise e-marketing tools to achieve digital marketing objectives
- evaluate product, pricing, distribution and communication marketing function in a firm’s digital marketing strategy
- develop a digital marketing campaign
- analyse the performance of digital marketing strategies and online customer touchpoints
- apply the ethical use of digital analytics and digital innovation in the marketing context
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Search Marketing: SEO and PPC
- Digital Innovation
- Digital Marketing Plan and Strategy
- Digital Marketing Management: Product & Distribution Strategies
- Digital Marketing Management: Promotion & Pricing Strategy
- Digital Analytics and Performance Metrics
- Website Design
- Digital Marketing Campaign Implementation
- Social Media Marketing and Social Media Analytics
- Online Consumer Behaviour
- Contemporary Issues in Digital Marketing
- Standard Media
- Online Quizzes/Tests
- Online assignment submission
- Web links
- Podcasting/Lecture capture
- Chat Rooms
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Embedded Multimedia
- Audio/Video conferencing
- Printable format materials
- Online Assessment
- Resources and Links
In order to enrol in this subject, you must be accepted into one of the following degrees:
No special requirements
The subject focuses on the practical application of digital marketing strategies, innovations, and analytics. It explores different online marketing opportunities such as the use of social media, paid search, remarketing, and video
marketing. The subject provides an opportunity for students to plan and implement a real-world online marketing campaign such as a Google AdWords campaign. It also discusses the application of cutting edge digital innovations such as wireless analytics and programmatic advertising in a marketing context. Furthermore, the subject examines a range of digital analytics tools to evaluate and optimise digital marketing assets and strategies. The subject also touches on
contemporary and ethical issues surrounding the use of digital marketing tools.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Marketing Plan and Implementation Report (Group Project) (35%)
- Digital Innovation Feasibility Report and Discussion Facilitation (35%)
- Digital Analytic and Performance Evaluation Report (30%)
Textbook information is pending.
Textbook information is pending.