- Uncertainty and Risk Concepts
- Project Risk Management Process
- Risk Management Planning
- Risk Identification and Register
- Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Risk Response Planning
- Post Response Risk Analysis
- Risk Monitoring and Control
- Risk and Construction Contracts
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Podcasting/Lecture capture
- Web links
- Printable format materials
- Resources and Links
- Online Assessment
Note: Level 4 subjects normally assume a moderate level of prior knowledge in the area, eg from completing all Level 3 subjects or relevant experience.
No special requirements
An introduction to the history and concept of risk and uncertainty in construction projects. The processes of project risk management for construction projects using risk simulations.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Risk register report (50%)
- Case study (25%)
- Case study analysis (25%)