- Research Methodology
- Other components of a Research Paper
- Critical Thinking in Research
- Library Workshop
- Endnote Library
- Case Studies
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
- Web links
- Podcasting/Leacture capture
- Online Assessment
- Resources and Links
- Printable format materials
Note: Level 4 subjects normally assume a moderate level of prior knowledge in the area, eg from completing all Level 3 subjects or relevant experience.
No special requirements
Students will engage with an industry based problem through a search of the literature relevant to a topic related to the construction industry.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Assignment 1 - Essay (25%)
- Assignment 2 - Group Report (25%)
- Assignment 3 - Literature Review (50%)
Textbooks are subject to change within the academic year. Students are advised to purchase their books no earlier than one to two months before the start of a subject